Todd Gettleman Native Language & History Consulting
20 years of experience working on curriculum development, native language revitalization projects and historic preservation strategies.
• Curriculum Development
• Language and History Game Design
• Linguistic, Cultural/Historic research
• Multimedia Slideshows
• Sound File Editing
• Language Database Creation
• Grant writing
• Transcription of archival linguistic materials
• Projects such as dioramas, story-boxes, puppets
• Video Production
• Web Site Development
• Cultural Mapping
Please click the image below to be redirected or follow the link to the following site for an video example. Pam Gonzales shares her memories about growing up in traditional Wintun territory.
Todd Gettleman, MA
Rumsey, CA 95679
Here's a video I did for Native American Heritage Month at the Cache Creek Nature Preserve. Click on the image to watch the video.